- Anne Wilson
Anne has primarily gained her 16 years of experience advising clients across a range of sectors at a top tier firm before joining the partnership at Anthony Harper. Anne also brings clients a unique perspective thanks to her background with Vodafone and advising employers at the Employers and Manufacturers Association.
Anne has extensive experience advising clients on all aspects of employment law including complex restructures, general advisory work, litigation and advising on the employment aspects of large corporate transactions and negotiated exits. Anne has a particular expertise advising employers on Holidays Act matters and she was a key member of the Holidays Act Remediation project at Vodafone. Most recently Anne has been advising employers on a wide range of employment law issues arising from Covid-19 including vaccine mandates.
Client’s describe Anne as responsive and pragmatic. Anne provides solutions that take into account the multi-dimensional aspects of the employment relationship. One of Anne’s clients recently thanked Anne for her with a high level of interest and commitment which made the project run smoothly.
- Advising a large manufacturer on the interpretation of its collective employment agreement.
- Advising a large corporate on its compliance with the Holidays Act resulting in a significant reduction in its remediation liability.
- Negotiating an exit with a key executive member of a not-for profit organisation,
- Advising a highly unionised workplace on a complex shift restructure.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Arts (BA) - University of Waikato