- Jordan Wright
- Senior Associate
- Corporate Advisory | Logistics & Transport
Jordan acts for clients on a range of corporate transactions, including acquisitions, sale and merger transaction and corporate structuring. She has a growing specialisation in the supply chain, transport and logistics sector.
As well as acting for clients on transactional work, Jordan provides advice on a range of commercial matters including procurement, supply, distribution and transport arrangements, shareholders’ agreements and service agreements. Jordan is detail orientated and focused on providing practical and commercial solutions to her clients.
- Acting for Scales Corporation on the sale of its cold storage business to Emergent Cold for circa NZ$151 million.
- Acting for Synlait Milk Limited on the acquisition of Talbot Forest Cheese manufacturing business for circa NZ$30 – 40 million.
- Acting for Synlait Milk Limited on the acquisition of Dairyworks Limited by way of acquisition of shares for circa NZ$112 million.
- Advising Rhenus Group, a large global logistics providers, on its share acquisition of the Malcolm Total Logistics Group, including comprehensive due diligence and sale arrangements for three distinct businesses.
- Acting for Scales Corporation on its joint venture with Alliance, including the sale of Meateor Foods to a new jointly owned limited partnership.
- Acting for Hilton Haulage in relation to the acquisition by Ngai Tahu, through the investment of new capital, of a 50% interest in the Hilton Haulage business and assets
- Advising Lyttelton Port Company on a range of development, transport, logistics, relationship and procurement arrangements.
- Providing advice to several transport and logistics clients on their terms of trade and transport and supply agreements.
- Jordan is listed as a 'Recommended Laywer' in the 2019 Legal 500 Asia Pacific guide.
- LLB, University of Canterbury
- Board member of Christchurch School of Gymnastics