- Susan Lyall
- Special Counsel
- Trusts & Asset Planning
Susan’s practice is focused on trusts, asset protection, elder law, estate planning and wills. Additionally Susan is an experienced family lawyer with a particular interest in relationship property.
Susan has a wealth of experience from many years of practice at a number of Christchurch law firms.
- Advising clients on the establishment and re-organisation of trusts.
- Advising clients at the end of a relationship including the division of relationship property and restructuring of family trusts.
- Preparing agreements contracting out of the Property (Relationships) Act.
- Preparing property sharing agreements for unrelated parties.
- Advising clients on estate planning and drafting wills.
- Administration of estates.
- Advising on the preparation and completion of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- BA/LLB, University of Canterbury
- Member Family Law Section NZLS
- Canterbury Women's Legal Association
- Member Cashmere High School Board of Trustees