- Tim Bunker
Tim specialises in leasing, commercial and mixed use developments, acquisitions and disposals of land and subdivisions.
His expertise has seen him act for a wide range of clients, including listed and unlisted companies, commercial landlords and tenants, property developers, state owned enterprises and retirement village operators.
Tim provides sound, commercial advice which ensures clients achieve their business objectives quickly and efficiently.
- Tim was recognised as a 'Next Generation Partner' in the 2021 Legal 500 Asia Pacific Guide.
- Tim was a finalist in the Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year in 2015.
- Advising KiwiRail on the property aspects of the Wiri to Quay Park Third Main, Marsden Point Rail Link and Regional Freight Hub.
- Advising PlaceMakers on the sale and leaseback of retail sites at Levin and Oamaru, together with its wider lease portfolio.
- Advising a large scale land developer on its subdivisions and sales.
- Advising Lighthouse Group on its residential, industrial and mixed-use developments across Auckland.
- Advising a fund manager on its direct property acquisitions.
- Acting for the developer of the high end Edition Parnell apartment development in Parnell, Auckland.
- Advising Clevercore on the development and leasing of its purpose-built panelisation plant at Cavendish Drive, Wiri.
- Advising Urban Partners Group on its proposed redevelopment of Mission Bay, Auckland and its wider property portfolio.
- Advising the University of Canterbury on all aspects of its property portfolio.
- Advising Oceania on the acquisition of land for future retirement village development.
- Advising Mico on all aspects of its lease portfolio.
- LLB (HONS)/BA, University of Canterbury
- Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society
- Property Council of New Zealand