Daniel is a partner in our Property Team, specialising in subdivisions, development projects, commercial leasing, and unit titles. He was admitted in 1996 and has practiced in Christchurch since then, apart from three years working in London while on his OE. Daniel provides pragmatic, strategic legal advice. He is on the Executive Committee, and is an Accredited Specialist, of the NZLS Property Law Section.
Daniel acts for buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property, subdividers and developers, commercial landlords and tenants, and body corporates and owners in unit title developments.
Daniel is technically proficient, pragmatic, and has a high service ethic, while maintaining a sense of humour.
- On property matters for an NZX-listed residential property developer
- The Cranmer Terraces development in the Christchurch CBD
- HREF Health Precinct Limited, for construction, leasing and sale work, in connection with the Manawa and HIH buildings in Oxford Terrace, Christchurch
- One of NZ's largest specialist medical services providers on its nationwide leasing matters
- Asia Pacific Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, 2017-2019
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Canterbury
Admission to the Bar
New Zealand, 1996
New Zealand Law Society, Property Law Section Executive, Property Transactions Sub-Committee
Daniel is married with two teenage children. He is a keen tennis player and enjoys short intervals of football between injuries. He has also deluded himself that he will be able to surf, one day soon.