Ewe Leong Lim
Ewe Leong has a wealth of experience in corporate and commercial matters including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, cross-border investments, capital raising, capital markets and infrastructure alliancing matters.
He has acted in many capital raising projects, IPO’s, private capital raising and listings including contemporaneous multi-jurisdictional capital raising projects.
His work has included advising coolstores, warehousing and logistics businesses, agribusiness, biosecurity, food safety, manufacturing and service companies, multinational companies, overseas investment, aviation, and alliancing transactions.
- For, and advised, numerous Boards in relation to their obligations on capital raisings, listings and mergers and acquisitions including the listing of Pulse Utilities Limited in 2008.
- For AgriQuality in relation to various biosecurity matters (including the painted apple moth biosecurity matter) between 2002 and 2009.
- For Top Harbour in relation to its investment in sensitive land, being a freehold interest in approximately 32 hectares of land at Gulf Harbour, Whangaparāoa for $35M from the receivers of Gulf Corporation.
- For Diamond Wheel Limited in relation to its overseas investment in sensitive land, being a freehold interest in land at Silverdale, Auckland.
- For New Wish Investment Limited in relation to its investment in sensitive land, being shares in a land owing company.
- For the shareholders of Actronic Holdings Limited in relation to the sale of shares to NASDAQ-listed, California headquartered technology company, Trimble, including consideration of Overseas Investment Act issues.
- Corporate Governance Policies (including Audit, Health & Safety and Security Trading Policies) for the board of a company to be listed on the NXT market of the New Zealand Stock Exchange in the second quarter of 2017.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Master of Philosophy (MPHIL), Commercial Laws, (First Class Hons), University of Auckland
Diploma Corporate Managements, Strategy, Financial Management and Leadership, Institute of Chartered Secretaries, University of Auckland
Admission to the Bar
New Zealand Malaysia Business Council, Member
CPA Australia, Member
Institute of Directors, Member
New Zealand Institute of Chartered Secretaries Inc., Member
Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association, Member
ASEAN New Zealand Combined Business Council, Member