Tim is a property law expert who specialises in development, leasing, acquisitions, and disposals. He acts for a wide range of clients, including institutional investors, major corporates, private individuals, state owned enterprises, property developers, and retirement village operators. Tim provides sound commercial advice which ensures clients achieve their business objectives quickly and efficiently. Recognised as a “Next Generation Partner” in the 2021 Asia Pacific Legal 500 Guide, Tim was the first internal partner promotion in the Anthony Harper Auckland office. He qualified in 2008.
- KiwiRail on the property aspects of the Wiri to Quay Park Third Main, Marsden Point Rail Link, and Regional Freight Hub.
- KiwiRail on the development and lease of its train control premises at the Blue Mountains Campus, Upper Hutt.
- A large scale land developer on its subdivisions and sales.
- Clevercore on the development and leasing of its purpose-built panelisation plant at Cavendish Drive, Wiri.
- For the purchaser of the $30 million sale and leaseback of 89 Richard Pearse Drive, Auckland.
- For PlaceMakers on the sale and leaseback of its retail sites at Levin and Oamaru.
New Zealand Law Awards, Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year, Finalist, 2015
- Asia Pacific Legal 500, Real Estate and Construction, Next Generation Partner, 2017-2021
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), (Hons), University of Canterbury
Admission to the Bar
New Zealand Law Society, Property Law Section, Member
Property Council of New Zealand, Member