Jordan is a corporate lawyer with extensive experience across a range of transactions and corporate deals, and a speciality in the transport and logistics sectors. She is recognised as a Recommended Lawyer in the 2019 Asia Pacific Legal 500 guide.
Clients of all sizes seek Jordan out, from SMEs to NZX listed companies. She is just as adept in working with highly sophisticated commercial clients with rigorous regulatory requirements, as she is with small businesses that just want to get the job done. She enjoys getting to know each business that she partners with inside, and out, and it is this flexibility and extensive ability to tailor her skills to each individual client that is particularly valued.
Jordan always takes the time to get the detail right to ensure that her solutions are accurate and practical.
Clients describe Jordan’s working style as efficient, targeted and seamless. “She is able to step into your business and provide expert advice and guidance in a way that makes sense to you and takes into account the commercial reality of the situation”.
- Scales Corporation on the sale of its cold storage business to Emergent Cold for circa $151 million.
- Synlait Milk on the acquisition of Dairyworks Limited by way of acquisition of shares for circa NZ$112 million.
- Scales Corporation on its joint venture with Alliance, including the sale of Meateor Foods to a new jointly owned limited partnership.
- Rhenus Group, a large global logistics provider, on its share acquisition of the Malcolm Total Logistics Group, including comprehensive due diligence for three distinct businesses.
NZ Law Awards, Mid-Market Deal of the Year, 2020
- Asia Pacific Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, 2019
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Canterbury
Admission to the Bar
New Zealand Law Society, Member